Thursday, January 7, 2010

lonely and cying like baby


Its was Jan. 4, when i started this blog and im so happy to announced to you that i've made it...

Jan. 5 when i visited school and have bonding with some pusit over there. I had a great day that day coz i saw Tita E., Tita A., Ate R., Doc A. and even some pusit like Ate E. Vice Ganda, my boyfriend, my long lost friend Ace, and lot more....

By that night, i am texting with "C" and we had a conversation about getting married but it ends up to negative result.
Jan. 6 when i decided to give "C" a break up text and i was suprise that he didnt say no instead he reply, if thats what you want i hope you gonna make happy with this decision. My whole day make lonely and sad coz i am bothered... in the evening, me and my friend meet up at the mall of asia to have a dinner after his gym schedule. Again, who didnt gonna make enjoy with the company of this guy, he is so funny meaning i enjoy the rest of the night with him walking around the mall and lastly he drop me off again here in my place.

Jan. 7 the whole day still the same like before, i woke early in the morning to take my medicine and start my routine for the day. i recieve a lot of text from "C" regarding our relationshiop but i didnt make any response even a simple hi for him... even i missed him so much but i need to stick in my decision.

January 7, the very lonely day, "C" again texted me and asking me to make any response to him but still i didnt make any action. i tried my best to focus myself to other things and im glad i did.

It was 5pm the same day, Jan. 8, when i recieved a text from him again saying that he is on his way going to my place and i became iritate with my paper work and cant consentrate on it but suprisingly he didnt appear here... i was so disappointed even thou i know that i didnt need to expect him anymore after i broke up with him. But around 8pm, my cellphone beep again and i saw a message "LABAS KA JAN, ANDITO AKO SA LABAS". So what are you going to expect me to do, of course i went out to check if he is truly over there and finally after so many days i saw "C" again.

I invited him to the office to talk one on one and have a good conversation with him ....

As what i expected, we discuss the everything, we started how we became a textmate, then became a friend, then became a mutual friend until we started our relationship as lovers.

And now, we are talking about our break up, i cried a lot, i feel sad, i feel bad, my fear comes along the way again for me to be asingle again but i need to do it.

I love you so much " C "
My friend "H" visit me again and he saw me crying like a baby that left by his mother alone...

I thank "H" for his support and adviced, i badly need it this time and it helps me a lot with this situation.

To "H"; I thank God that once in my life i found someone like you to be one of my friend or let me say one of my bestfriend or one of the best friend i had. Thanks for being true to me, through my ups and down your still the same... you make me smile even you know i am trying hard to do it but you still uplifting my ego... Thank you so much dear...

To "C", you are the first man and my first boyfriend i introduced with to my family. I love you so much and i prayed that someday you will found someone who deserve to your love. im so sorry for the hurt i've made. I also hope you understand my situation why i did this broke up with you. I love so much and lets meet halfway again soon... I LOVE YOU..... till next time ....

No comments:

Post a Comment