Wednesday, January 20, 2010

i miss my mother...


its not my attitude to show how much i love a person nor how much i care.. but after i have read a blog from "the green man diary" it only remind me of my late mother...

i really miss her so much....

although greenman already shared stories to me last monday night when we had our dinner at jollibee redemptorist, i cant help myself not to cry. actually thaat time we were sharing the said stories, a have a teary eyes which greenman notice and he tease me by saying.... uuuyyyy... naluluha cya. and now after i road his blog again i cry again... i really miss my mom, her presence, her advice even her embranced...

i had a regret in my life regarding taking care of my mom when she had an ill due to complication of diabeties... yap, she undergo in hemodialysis for almost a year that she suffer and almost everyday she gave me an advice that i need to take care of my self even my siblings....

mom, wherever you are right now, please guide me and help me to stand and to be strong like you when your around with me... please forgive me for those things i've done to you and to our family... you know how much i love you and you know how much i defend on you... i need you now... please be with me all the time....

mom, i love you no matter what... ur always special with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment